Dash is a Open Source Python library for creating reactive, Web-based applications. Dash is a user interface library for creating analytical web applications.
You can find a Sample Python Dash project with above operations @ GitHub Link
Create Sample Project in local environment
- Create app.py file with below content
import os import dash import dash_core_components as dcc import dash_html_components as html import pandas as pd app = dash.Dash(__name__) server = app.server df = pd.read_csv('datafiles/SampleCSV.csv') def generate_table(dataframe, max_rows=10): return html.Table( # Header [html.Tr([html.Th(col) for col in dataframe.columns])] + # Body [html.Tr([ html.Td(dataframe.iloc[i][col]) for col in dataframe.columns ]) for i in range(min(len(dataframe), max_rows))] ) app.layout = html.Div(children=[ html.H4(children='US Agriculture Exports (2011)'), generate_table(df) ]) if __name__ == '__main__': app.run_server(debug=True)
- Create SampleCSV.csv file under datafiles foder.
- Create requirements.txt file with below content
dash==0.21.1 waitress==1.1.0 dash-core-components==0.23.0 dash-html-components==0.11.0 dash-renderer==0.13.0 plotly==2.7.0 numpy==1.14.5 pandas==0.23.1
Install dependencies listed in requirements.txt file using below command.
c:\Tools\Python_3.6.6\python.exe -m pip install --upgrade -r requirements.txt
Run app in local environment using below command
- Navigate to http://127.0.0.1:8050/ and you should see app up and running
Create Azure WebApp and Use Site Extension to Upgrade Python
Navigate to Azure portal
Create an empty webApp on Azure
Once it is successful, search for “Extensions” in Azure portal
Click on “Add”
- Select any of the Python version from Extensions and click “ok” to apply the changes. In the Sample App I did selected “Python 3.6.4x 64”
For Creating and changing Deployment Script @link
- Activate Deployment options as “Local Git Repository” and click Ok.
- Push the local code to Azure and finally browse the site.